题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

IB Economics Unit 1.1: What is Economics? Scarcity Choice and the PPC (id: 34079

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-4-2 21:24:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: IB Economics Unit 1.1: What is Economics? Scarcity Choice and the PPC,类别为 IB经济学

[单选题]
Identify the key concept associatei,yd* r jhb1(sd with each statemen 17:zr wmn dn5u0ku)ent:

I. Human wants are unlimited and exceed what can actually be produced to fulfil these wants
II. Resources should be used in the best possible way for society, ensuring minimum waste
III.Resources should be used in a way that does not limit future generations from also benefiting from the resources
Statement I Statement II Statement III
A. Sustainability Equity Interdependence
B. Scarcity Efficiency Sustainability
C. Efficiency Scarcity Economic well-being
D. Scarcity Equity Efficiency

A.
B.
C.
D.

参考答案:  B

本题详细解析:
B

Statement I: scarcity is the fundamental problem of economics arising because humans have unlimited wants but resources to satisfy those wants are limited.

Statement II: efficiency requires that society use scarce resources to optimise benefits to society while minimising waste.

Statement III: sustainability means that present consumption should not compromise the needs of future generations

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 01:45 , Processed in 0.058371 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表