题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

IB Psychology HL Biological Approaches to Human Behaviour (id: a0359ec58)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-4-8 08:31:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: IB Psychology HL Biological Approaches to Human Behaviour,类别为 IB心理学

[单选题]
Antonova's (2011) study showed that blocking acetylcholine in healt :ldm :d e1x:dh38yjlthy indiv rifz, aj6fy))iduals impaired memory encoding and retrieval abilities. In the study, which antagonist was specified to block acetyj)f y6)fr,a izlcholine receptors?

A. Ketanserin
B. Scopolamine
C. Psilocybin
D. Alcohol

参考答案:  B

本题详细解析:
In the research by Antonova et al. in 2011, w7(i3bwbbp8 xmbsmb * 9em3se) d9i7m scopolamine (antagonist) blocks acetylcholine receptor sites. The research aimed to determine how blocking the acetylcholine receptors with scopolamine affects spatial memory. The results showed that when participants were injected with scopolamine, they demonstrated a reduction in hippocampus activation compared to when they received a placebo. Choice A (Ketanserin) is a 5-HT2 receptor antagonist, is a drug used clinically as an antihypertensive agent and in scientific research to study the serotonergic system. Liechti et al. (2000) research focuses on this antagonist. Choice C (Psilocybin) is an agonist associated with antidepressant effects. Vollenweider et al (1998) research focuses on this agonist. Cho9 *3i)s7b7 9ixb3pbeemmsm( 8bmbwd wice D (Alcohol) is an agonist of GABA receptors. The body creates GABA from glutamate with the help of certain enzymes. Setiawan et al. (2013) have researched this agonist (the neurotransmitter affected is dopamine) focusing on mood changes. Antonova, E., Parslow, D., Brammer, M., Simmons, A., Williams, S., Dawson, G. R., & Morris, R. (2011). Scopolamine disrupts hippocampal activity during allocentric spatial memory in humans: an fMRI study using a virtual reality analogue of the Morris Water Maze. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 25(9), 1256-1265. doi:10.1177/0269881110379285

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 01:51 , Processed in 0.052890 second(s), 29 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表