题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

IB Economics Unit 3.1: Macroeconomics - Economic Output, AD & AS (id: ddf3ff7c1)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-4-10 18:06:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: IB Economics Unit 3.1: Macroeconomics - Economic Output, AD & AS,类别为 IB经济学

[单选题]

Identify which of the following will cause the shift from $SRAS_1$ to $SRAS_2$ in the diagram above
I. Increase in interest rates
II. Lower consumer confidence
III. Increase in costs of factors of production
IV.Increase in indirect taxes

A. I and II only
B. I and III only
C. II and IV only
D. III and IV only

参考答案:  D

本题详细解析:
Statement I is incorrect because an increase inup14pk ypz 0g(pb*i i2 interest rates will lead to higher borrowing costs and a higher reward for saving, resulting in decreased investment expenditure and consu2gzk pi4ppp*b1iy 0(umption, thus decreasing AD, not SRAS. Statement II is incorrect because lower consumer confidence will lead to lower consumption expenditure and decreased AD, not SRAS. Statement III is correct because higher costs of production across the economy will shift the SRAS curve to the left. Statement IV is correct because an increase in indirect taxes will also raise the costs of production for businesses and thus shift SRAS to the left.

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 01:02 , Processed in 0.057318 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表