题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

IB Economics Unit 3.4: Macroeconomics - Monetary Policy & Fiscal Policy (id: ffc

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-4-10 21:55:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: IB Economics Unit 3.4: Macroeconomics - Monetary Policy & Fiscal Policy,类别为 IB经济学

[单选题]

Suppose an economy is in short-run equilibrium at $Y_1$ and $APL_1$ as shown in the figure above. Select which type of monetary policy action a central bank may undertake from the choices to restore full employment:
I.decrease interest rates
II. increase interest rates
III.decrease money supply
IV. increase money supply

A. I and III only
B. I and IV only
C. II and III only
D. II and IV only

参考答案:  C

本题详细解析:
When the short-run RGh,k ,ih9/ 73 oe(ehjt8sokpkbDP equilibrium level exceeds the full employment level of GDP, the economy is experiencing an infl(,i 8otkh3ekohp j9 hs7e,/kb ationary gap. Contractionary monetary policy is required to decrease aggregate demand, which involves shifting the AD curve to the left. This shift reduces both the aggregate price level and the short-run RGDP equilibrium level, ultimately helping to close the inflationary gap. I and IV are examples of contractionary monetary policy. II and III are examples of expansionary monetary policy.

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 00:42 , Processed in 0.059777 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表