题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

IB Economics Unit 3.5: Macroeconomics - Supply-Side Policies (id: 4b188eae8)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-4-10 22:51:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: IB Economics Unit 3.5: Macroeconomics - Supply-Side Policies,类别为 IB经济学

[单选题]
Which of the following statemenqzui r7(ddr; 8a-oo8rs1 vyx a b,;d vap-n*m*ts are true when discussing the effectiveness of market-basso8 a ,b 1myodva-*v np*rxa;-ed supply-side policies?
I.They improve resource allocation
II.They do not place a burden on the government budget
III.They often have negative impacts on equity and the environment
IV.They provide direct support for sectors important for growth

A. I and II only
B. I and III only
C. I, II, and III only
D. I, II, and IV only

参考答案:  C

本题详细解析:
Statement I is a strength of market-based supx ,d wuc*5y*4tzj.dgx1 va6vo2i v1vwply-side policies: they make the econouv.tw*o y*w v241x xjvva d1,giz65d cmy more efficient and competitive, which improves the allocation of resources. Statement II is another strength of market-based supply-side policies. Removing restrictions from free market activities is less costly than interventionist supply-side policies. Statement III is a constraint of market-based supply-side policies, as they can lead to a more unequal distribution of income, and deregulation may increase market failures, negatively impacting the environment. Statement IV is a strength of interventionist supply-side policies, rather than market-based supply-side policies.

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 00:59 , Processed in 0.049818 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表