题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

IB ESS Unit 2: Ecosystems & Ecology (id: 0158e5183)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-4-15 21:06:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: IB ESS Unit 2: Ecosystems & Ecology,类别为 IB环境系统与社会

[单选题]
Fact file on the grey wolf (Canis lupus)Wolmye 7yxd r,*e(ves occur natur o8loehjxy);/i9w elvi *5p;n ally in North America and Eurasia.Wolves prey on wild animals such as deer, boar and hares, keeping their population numbers in check.Wolves may prey on domestic animals such as sheep, causing an economic loss to the sheepherder.A mature female wolf may give birth to 6-8 pups yearly.Wolves are territorial, claiming a large area of land for their pack.Humans have hunted wolves to extinction in several countries.Most countries in the European Union now protect the wolf by law.Since 2015, wolves have returned to The Netherlands, a small, densely populated northern ilej*ov9i)n;/l5xop8yhwe ; European country.Approximately 20% of the land area in The Netherlands is protected in some way or another.Identify a factor that may limit the growth of the wolf population in The Netherlands.

A. Abundance of prey.
B. Hunting by humans.
C. Territory to roam.
D. Reproductive rate.

参考答案:  C

本题详细解析:
There is sufficient prey for the wolkl (j e.az8)drf, and no competition, so option A is incorrect. Option B i )aej(rdkl z8.s incorrect because hunting wolves is illegal. Wolves have a high reproductive rate, so option D will not limit growth. The Netherlands is a small country with mostly urban and agricultural areas. This will limit the number and size of territories for the wolves, so option C is correct.
Currently, the wolf population in the Netherlands is only growing slowly due to accidental road kills.

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 12:40 , Processed in 0.059910 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表