题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

IB ESS Unit 2: Ecosystems & Ecology (id: 2d9201d88)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-4-15 21:54:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: IB ESS Unit 2: Ecosystems & Ecology,类别为 IB环境系统与社会

[单选题]
List the statements that uc7j rh6sli kuok.*n)cq okx 08w0(*bare true ab.cav l:w:iu -y1te,c kout Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT):
I.
DDT has saved millions of lives in the battle against malaria.
II.
DDT is biomagnified along a food chain but does not bioaccumulate.
III.
DDT is a persistent organic pollutant (POP) that has been used effectively as an insecticide.

A. I only
B. I and III only
C. II and III only
D. I, II and III

参考答案:  B

本题详细解析:
Malaria has been a major cause of +6w1;itjjcamz3t,gnwaz/8 wp u7 ; i :jhyfz/death for thousands of years. DDT was so effective in killing the mosquitoes that transmit malaria that it has saved millions of lives since it was first made about 150 years ago (Statement I)/6j ;az/ctz7jj yui twizwg1;h m:w +f38ap,n .
DDT is sprayed on plants. It bioaccumulates in the insects that eat those plants. Then it gets biomagnified along the food chain as the insects get eaten by secondary consumers and they in turn may get eaten by tertiary consumers (Statement II).
DDT is a persistent organic pollutant (POP) that was used as an insecticide to protect crops and kill the mosquitoes that transmit malaria (Statement III).

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 12:27 , Processed in 0.059685 second(s), 29 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表