题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

Promoting Economic Growth and Development (id: f29d0a62a)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-27 15:14:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: Promoting Economic Growth and Development,类别为 IB经济学

[单选题]
An economist advising tye0 j r3dea3vjp*)oz0hee/.tt* gje5e g mfr9b) government of a less economically developed country (LEDC) 5t e *tg9g.ef/)mrbje identified the following barriers to economic development: lack of infrastructure and an overdependence on primary sector exports.
Based on this scenario, the economist recommended provision of merit goods and infrastructure, export promotion, and diversification.
Which of the following are possible downsides or limitations of such policies?

I. Long time lag between implementation and results
II. Unsustainable burden on government budget
III. Creating new jobs in potential export industries
IV. Foreign competition increases efficiency in production

A. I only
B. I and II only
C. I, II, and III only
D. I, III and IV only

参考答案:  B

本题详细解析:
B

Statement I: this is a possible downside because these policies often show their desired results in the long-run

Statement II: this is another downside because these policies are expensive and entail a huge opportunity cost

Statement III: this is a positive effect of these policies are they will help potential export industries to expand and employ more workers

Statement IV: this is a positive effect of such policies because those potential export industries will compete against industries from foreign countries and this will encourage them to be more efficient

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 12:31 , Processed in 0.058475 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表