立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

Differential Calculus (id: 306e1605a)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-30 23:09:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: Differential Calculus,类别为 IB数学

[问答题]
A water truck tank which is 3 metrn i7bi7m 5k8s ,i4kyrves long has a unif+i; dvu*o5n8i4j6mb44enw pw v: arci0v4kz aorm cross-section in the shape of a major segment. The tank is divided into two equal parts and is partially filled with water as shown in the following di wok45 rvcz b0+jd ;vimi:veu iaw4n n6p*448aagram of the cross-section. The centre of the circle is O , the angle AOB is $\alpha$ radians, and the angle AOF is $\beta$ radians.

1. Given that $\alpha=\frac{\pi}{4}$ , calculate the amount of water, in litres, in the right part of the water tank. Give your answer correct to the nearest integer.
2. Find an expression for the volume of water V , in $ \mathrm{m}^{3}$ , in the left part of the water tank in terms of $\beta$ .
he left part of the tank is now being filled with water at a constant rate of 0.001 $\mathrm{~m}^{3}$ per second.
3. Calculate $\frac{\mathrm{d} \beta}{\mathrm{d} t}$ when $\beta=\frac{3 \pi}{5} $. Round your answer to 3 significant figures.
4. Calculate the amount of time it will take for the left part of the tank to be fully filled with water. Give your answer in minutes and correct to the nearest integer.

参考答案:

本题详细解析: 暂无

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 12:32 , Processed in 0.058650 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表