题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

Continuity and Change D.5 Gene Expression (id: 42e544025)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-2-9 01:39:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: Continuity and Change D.5 Gene Expression,类别为 IB生物学

[单选题]
DNA methylation has annqjs/v ml;m-. importa n3t,k;8 ;kjb /4pjtvty m, reoe23mtbnt function in gene expression. DNA methylation patterns can change in identical twins who are exposed to different environmental conditbvre;;k, , njt yptmt3to mk3/b 4je28ions.

Which of the following environmental factors would have an impact on DNA methylation in identical twins?
I. Mutations of gene
II. Type of diet
III. Lifelong physical activity

A. I only
B. II only
C. II and III only
D. I, II and III

参考答案:  C

本题详细解析:
Environmental factors can influence DNA methylation. Type of diet (Statement II) and lifelong physical activity (Statement III) are examples of environmental factors that can influence DNA methylation in identical twins. Different types of diet can either cause higher or lower rates of DNA methylation. Lifelong physical activity changes methylation patterns in genes related to exercise. Gene mutation (Statement I) is not an environmental factor. It is an outcome or result of environmental factors that lead to gene mutation. For instance, exposure to an environmental factor such as UV radiation can lead to gene mutation.

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 01:37 , Processed in 0.057919 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表