题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

Continuity and Change D.11 Stability & Change (id: 971da1f0f)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-2-6 04:32:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: Continuity and Change D.11 Stability & Change,类别为 IB生物学

[单选题]
What are the effects p0. qtil-) z n:xyv ay8m(4yfxfj9mx)of plastic pollution in marine waterw/i(v m,o5f f ro6tkm dp.0g;ns?
I. When plastic enters marine waters, it breaks down into smaller pieces due to sunlight, wind and water action, eventually disappearing.
II. Sea turtles consume plastic because of its transparency and resemblance to jellyfish.
III. Plastic nets entrap fish, sea turtles and mammals.

A. I only
B. II and III only
C. I, II and III
D. III only

参考答案:  B

本题详细解析:

Statements II and III are correct and describe some of the many effects of plastic pollution in the ocean.

Statement I partially describes what happens to plastics when they are dumped in the ocean. They do become small pieces, but do not disappear. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is not biodegradable and it is not visible because it consists of microplastics. It looks like a cloudy soup. In the ocean, the Sun breaks down the plastic, and this photodegradation process causes microplastics to form. Wind and water also break down the plastic waste in the ocean waters. Microplastics are now being tracked even on the ocean floor. They are extremely harmful to marine life.

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 00:57 , Processed in 0.059168 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表