题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

IB MAI HL Functions Topic 2.3 Properties of Functions (id: b8f2538fd)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-2-12 09:37:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: IB MAI HL Functions Topic 2.3 Properties of Functions,类别为 IB数学

[问答题]
A cable making machine in ah) e z3bn-n-dxr ;ec1c factory p(wg8cmkb cf5x jj2h.p(4a2d croduces 5 metres of cable every 3 minutes. After 4 hours of continuous use, the m8 22(kpbwafccj.5md 4cj x( ghachine requires 48 minutes of preventative maintenance. Apart from this preventative maintenance, the machine works continuously without interruption.
1.Determine the function, $L$, that represents the length of cable produced in terms of time, t, measured in days.
The company sells the cable it produces and has found that the income (in dollars) from selling L metres of cable can be modelled by the function
$I(L)=(3−\sqrt{7}​)L−500​$2.Determine a function for income, I, in terms of time, t, in days.
The company is considering an investment in a new machine that produces 6 metres of cable every 3 minutes and needs 60 minutes of preventive maintenance for every 7 hours of use.
3.Show that the income function for this new machine, in terms of the number of days, t, can be expressed as.
$I_2​(t)=(3−\sqrt{7}​)(2520t)−500​$
4.Determine a function, D, to model the difference in incomes between the two machines, in terms of the number of days, t.
The company decides to purchase the new machine only if it can recover the cost of the machine through the difference in incomes over six month period (assume 180 days).
5.Find the highest amount the company will be willing to pay for the new machine, rounded to the nearest dollar.

参考答案:

本题详细解析: 暂无

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-7-9 02:59 , Processed in 0.059506 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表