题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

Interaction & Interdependence C.3 Photosynthesis (id: 1dea2fcc9)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-2-8 03:25:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: Interaction & Interdependence C.3 Photosynthesis,类别为 IB生物学

[单选题]
What is the process that takesf*dxuj9jpp61/h/b pc e:q/ vi plachn,2r lh a/7ige before excited electrons are transferred from ph,lih2r7n/a g hotosystem II to photosystem I?

A. Chemiosmosis
B. Photophosphorylation
C. Photoactivation of photosystem II
D. Reduction of NADP

参考答案:  C

本题详细解析:
C

Photoactivation of photosystem II needs to take place first before the transfer of excited electrons from photosystem II to photosystem I. Light energy needs to be absorbed by chlorophyll in photosystem II for the electrons to be excited to high-energy electrons.

Chemiosmosis (Choice A), photophosphorylation (Choice B) and reduction of NADP (Choice D) are processes that take place after, or during, the transfer of excited electrons from photosystem II to photosystem I.

The transfer of excited electrons from photosystem II to photosystem I causes a release of energy which is used to move protons into the thylakoid space. The movement of protons generates a proton gradient. Chemiosmosis then occurs, which leads to the synthesis of ATP, a process known as photophosphorylation. These excited electrons from photosystem I are then used to reduce NADP.

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 00:51 , Processed in 0.056542 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表