题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

IB MAI HL Geometry & Trigonometry Topic 3.6 Vectors (id: cea3bd05d)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-2-18 23:03:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: IB MAI HL Geometry & Trigonometry Topic 3.6 Vectors,类别为 IB数学

[填空题]
Nikola is testing his new autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) for diving vhh0wdn9;l2qob2+4xid l 2on and )x(+aey* lwwn -2dgsf surfacing*(gex w2d + swn-yf)al in the Black Sea.
After submersion in the sea, the AUV begins traveling with a speed of 1.5 $\mathrm{~m} \mathrm{~s}^{-1}$ in the direction $2 \mathbf{i}+\mathbf{j}-2 \mathbf{k}$ , where the unit vector \mathbf{i} is due east, $\mathbf{j}$ is due north and $\mathbf{k}$ is perpendicular to the sea surface. The time is measured in seconds and distances are measured in metres.
1. (1) Find the velocity vector of the AUV.$\mathbf{v}_{\mathrm{d}}=a\mathbf{i}+b \mathbf{j}+c\mathbf{k}$ a =    b =    c =  
(2) Write down the diving speed of the AUV.
Nikola's yacht is at $\mathrm{O}$(0,0,0) . The AUV passes under the yacht at time t=0 and its position vector at this moment is $-30 \mathbf{k}$ .    $ms^{-1}$
2. Find the displacement of the AUV relative to the yacht one minute later.

At time t=60 , the AUV turns $90^{\circ}$ in the clockwise direction, maintaining the same horizontal speed, and begins surfacing at $0.75 \mathrm{~m} \mathrm{~s}^{-1}$ .$\mathbf{r}_{\mathrm{d}}=a\mathbf{i}+b \mathbf{j}+c\mathbf{k}$ a =    b =    c =  
3. 1. Find the velocity vector of the AUV at the moment it begins surfacing.$\mathbf{v}_{\mathrm{s}}=a\mathbf{i}+b \mathbf{j}+c\mathbf{k}$ a =    b =    c =  
(2) Hence, write down the displacement of the AUV relative to the yacht at time $t^{\prime} $ seconds, where $t^{\prime}=0 $ is the time at which the AUV begins surfacing.
4. Find the time it takes for the AUV to reach the sea surface from the moment it begins surfacing.    seconds
5. Find the distance of the AUV from the yacht when it reaches the sea surface.    m

参考答案:
空格1: 1空格2: 0.5空格3: -1空格4: 1空格5: 60空格6: 30空格7: -90空格8: 0.5空格9: -1空格10: 0.75空格11: 120±2%空格12: 150±2%

本题详细解析:

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-7-9 02:07 , Processed in 0.059415 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表