题库网 (tiku.one)

找回密码
 立即注册

手机扫一扫,访问本页面

开启左侧

Interaction & Interdependence C.8 Populations & Communities (id: 84ef8870f)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-3-17 13:45:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本题目来源于试卷: Interaction & Interdependence C.8 Populations & Communities,类别为 IB生物学

[单选题]
Which statement(s) dek6 cqyd3 /ydqpib0qn6v 6xe )3sp*q wcqpip.i1n oa8 la (5//d/+l4vqdmbqw)gcribes allelopathy in plants?
I. Allelopathy is the process by which a plant releases secondary metabolites that inhibit the growth of other plants.
II. Allelopathy is the presence of mechanical defences such as thorns and spines in plants.
III. Allelopathy may involve a decreased cell elongation rate in one plant species in response to a chemical secreted by another plant species.

A. I and III only
B. II only
C. I, II and III
D. I only

参考答案:  A

本题详细解析:
Statements I and III qj5y pwn:c)v)3yr3nd2um3bopz 7b1i describe the process of allelopathy, which is the release of secondary metabolites by plants to prevent the growth and devepdbnor35 3m2)i7w )yn 3vjbquyp zc1:lopment of other plants. The decreased rate of cell elongation is one of the physiological effects that can occur as a result of allelopathic interactions. Therefore Choice A is correct.
Choice D is incorrect because it only includes one true statement. Statement II is incorrect because, in addition to chemical defences, some plants may have mechanical defences, like thorns which provide physical protection against herbivores. Choices B and C are incorrect as they include this statement.

微信扫一扫,分享更方便

帖子地址: 

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

浏览记录|使用帮助|手机版|切到手机版|题库网 (https://tiku.one)

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 12:30 , Processed in 0.060048 second(s), 28 queries , Redis On.

搜索
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表